When you book your senior photo shoot with us, you get nothing less than the ultimate experience. Our senior portrait photographers put the spotlight on your style and achievements, with creative looks that let your personality shine through.
Here are just a few of our national award-winning photographers. Find out what they love about what they do, and check out their work!
- Photographer since: 2000
- Location: Cincinnati, Ohio
- Why photography? Kari worked for a commercial photographer in high school, and planned to join his business after college. But the moment she started shooting portraits, everything changed. She knew she’d found her true calling.
- Best thing about being a photographer: “I love when a senior who thinks she/he isn’t photogenic sees their image on the screen, lights up, and goes, ‘OMG, I look really good!’ It feels amazing to help build that self-esteem and confidence.”
- Other fave photo subjects: “I love cats, dogs, snakes, rats … I once photographed a senior with a baby alligator!”
- Lifetouch Photography Awards: Portrait Excellence, Chairman’s Award Finalist, Best of Category